Monday, November 07, 2005

Thanks for the Warm Welcome

I have met such wonderful people so far: an African American woman who lives in China (although most of the dolls are made there, she cannot find a single African American doll); an “admittedly gay” (his words not mine) parent raising an Asian daughter; and at least 50 “thank you’s” from African American parents who are pleased that I decided to open DollsLikeMe. Kudos to everyone and a special shout-out to Eleanor at HBCUconnect.com – they have been so helpful – and nice. I have just added Forever Friends by Consolidated to the lineup and have been asked to add porcelain collectibles – a business I know very little about. That’s all for now, if you have any requests or suggestions (other than lower the shipping fees which, unfortunately, I cannot do a thing about) please drop me a line at info@dollslikeme.com Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards    

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.